Solved

Got a new account since moving house - how do I log in to the new account on the app?

• 18 August 2018
  • 8 replies

Hi ,just moved house with ovo my old account is closed and i now have a new one how do i change the account number on the ovo app so i can submit meter readings etc
icon

Best answer by ITGeek123 20 August 2018, 17:12

To be honest, the best thing to do would be to uninstall the app and re install it. Login with your new OVO ID
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
The Social team are really quick getting back to customers, @AKWillows, can you send them another message on Twitter or Facebook?
Hi - was this resolved for you @Jusam @Nancy_OVO ?

I have exactly the same problem. The app shows me the information from my previous address and not my current one and I faced the same issue when trying to log in with my more recent account number. I raised a support request via Twitter a couple of months ago but heard nothing back.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Sorry to hear that didn't work @Jusam. If you're calling the team, I'm sure they'd be able to help troubleshoot the issue with you and get you logged in.
Sorry everyone that doesn't work i put my id in then asks for a password ,so i goto help,then first time logging in
Itthen asks for my email which takes me to my old account
Thanks for trying to help iwill have ring to give my meter readings
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Thanks @Nancy_OVO
Userlevel 6
Badge
Spot on @ITGeek123! The customer ID is unique and differentiates between accounts, whereas one email address may have been used on multiple.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
To be honest, the best thing to do would be to uninstall the app and re install it. Login with your new OVO ID
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello,

May I ask are you android or iOS?