Solved

Why ask for meter readings every month and send an engineer to read my meter?

• 21 December 2017
  • 1 reply

Why ask for readings every month then send a man to read my meter it's either a waste of my time or your mans time did not have this problem before I changed to OVO ?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 28 December 2017, 15:53

Why ask for readings every month then send a man to read my meter it's either a waste of my time or your mans time did not have this problem before I changed to OVO ?

Good question @bazzer1947

We're legally required to check on the condition of your meter at least once every 2 years. We try to send an engineer round twice a year though.

We'll ask you to submit a reading just before your statement is due to make sure your charges are accurate. This is automatic whether an engineer has visited recently or not.

Tim
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Good question @bazzer1947

We're legally required to check on the condition of your meter at least once every 2 years. We try to send an engineer round twice a year though.

We'll ask you to submit a reading just before your statement is due to make sure your charges are accurate. This is automatic whether an engineer has visited recently or not.

Tim