Solved

What do I do if I have no gas over the weekend?

• 29 December 2018
  • 3 replies

I've been without gas to my supply since weds evening, I've just checked the meter and seems to say my appliances are off, hence no hot water or heating or being able to use the cooker. Anyone know how to sort this please?
icon

Best answer by Slinky 30 December 2018, 13:28

@Gem_lc79

Have you tried phoning OVO? They should be your first port of call in such a situation. This time of year it should be regarded as an urgent priority: 0330 303 5063

Shocking to think that OVO don't have emergency cover over the Christmas period, I can imagine you've had a pretty miserable holiday. No doubt compensation will be available if the fault lies with OVO so certainly ask about that when you do speak to them.

I don't know if you found this page on OVO? It does list a number you can call Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm though I appreciate that's of no help today.

In an emergency

If your problem isn't resolved you can also try this link:

Want to make a complaint?

Good luck!
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Have you tried phoning OVO? They should be your first port of call in such a situation. This time of year it should be regarded as an urgent priority!
Hi slinky. I did ring OVO, however, they're not open during the weekend, so now I have to wait until Monday.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Gem_lc79

Have you tried phoning OVO? They should be your first port of call in such a situation. This time of year it should be regarded as an urgent priority: 0330 303 5063

Shocking to think that OVO don't have emergency cover over the Christmas period, I can imagine you've had a pretty miserable holiday. No doubt compensation will be available if the fault lies with OVO so certainly ask about that when you do speak to them.

I don't know if you found this page on OVO? It does list a number you can call Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm though I appreciate that's of no help today.

In an emergency

If your problem isn't resolved you can also try this link:

Want to make a complaint?

Good luck!