Solved

OVO doesn't accept my readings - what should I do?

• 24 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi.

For the second month in a row OVO won't accept my electricity readings. I entered the readings and a message appeared:

"Your day reading seems a bit too low. Could you please double check and resubmit?"

This happened last month. I phoned them last month, told them they were genuine accurate readings. OVO told me it was due to their algorithm miscalculating my monthly usage. I gave the readings over the phone and emailed JPEG photos of the readings just to prove they were genuine. Each photo dated the 24th of July 2019.

OVO won't accept this month's reading - their algorithm is repeating what happened last month! I always do the readings on the 24th of each month and yep, it's Saturday so they're closed, I can't ring them up so I can't give the readings.

Is there anyone from OVO that I can contact? Do they look and reply to forum questions? I'd rather give the readings today as it's the 24th.

Regards,

Scott
icon

Best answer by ovouser123 24 August 2019, 11:55

Problem resolved. Readings accepted on third attempt. I can't seem to edit or delete original post but it's okay. Thanks to OVO for allowing my readings to be submitted.
View original

2 replies

Problem resolved. Readings accepted on third attempt. I can't seem to edit or delete original post but it's okay. Thanks to OVO for allowing my readings to be submitted.
Userlevel 5
I'm glad to hear that's sorted, @ovouser123! If you get any trouble next month let us know so we can look into this. 🙂