Solved

Moved house and switching to OVO - how do I find my serial and supply numbers?

• 28 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,  I have recently moved house and switched to Ovo so that I have the same supplier as I had I’m my previous home.

I have had an email today with the serial numbers for the meters on them and saying that I should check that the correct numbers, it suggests checking against an old bill.

As I do not have any previous bills is there an other way to check they are correct?

thanks

icon

Best answer by SR3 29 January 2020, 07:52

@Kittykat you should be able to obtain these from the actual physical meters.

These should be located next to the barcode on the meter or just under the dials - depending on your type of meter. 

If you are unable to find these it may be worth taking a few clear pictures of the meters are sending them to hello@ovoenergy.com 

Moderator addition: similar topic here on finding MPAN and MPRN (supply numbers). These won’t be on the meters, but the supplier when you first moved in will be able to confirm this to you and let you match it up to what we think it is. Give them a call to confirm 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Kittykat you should be able to obtain these from the actual physical meters.

These should be located next to the barcode on the meter or just under the dials - depending on your type of meter. 

If you are unable to find these it may be worth taking a few clear pictures of the meters are sending them to hello@ovoenergy.com 

Moderator addition: similar topic here on finding MPAN and MPRN (supply numbers). These won’t be on the meters, but the supplier when you first moved in will be able to confirm this to you and let you match it up to what we think it is. Give them a call to confirm