Solved

How do I get the meter serial number changed against my account?

• 10 November 2017
  • 3 replies

I had a gas leak last month. The engineer who fixed it needed to replace the gas meter as part of the resolution of the problem. He said that OVO would be given the new meter serial number and the final reading of the old meter. You appear to have the final reading but the system has the old serial number rather than the new one and the system won't allow me to provide the latest reading because it's lower than the previous reading. How do I get this remedied?
icon

Best answer by Emma_G 11 November 2017, 16:51

Hi IanL

In most cases, the forum can provide an answer and resolve the issue but for cases like this, customer services are the only option :)

Regards

Emma
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hi IanL

I would imagine its best to call customer services about this, and have an advisor sort it over the phone.

Regards

Emma
Hi Emma,

Thanks for your suggestion. I was under the impression that I had to check out issues with the Forum before contacting customer services. But I'll contact them now.

Kind Regards

Ian
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hi IanL

In most cases, the forum can provide an answer and resolve the issue but for cases like this, customer services are the only option :)

Regards

Emma