Solved

How can I submit a Feed in Tariff reading?

• 24 December 2017
  • 7 replies

Where can I access the OVO FiT reading submission form as the links in the e-mail I have been sent do not work?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 27 December 2017, 13:55

Where can I access the OVO FiT reading submission form as the links in the e-mail I have been sent do not work?

Sorry about this @gbuckler. The form seems to be down but if you email fits@ovoenergy.com with your readings, the team can update this for you.

I've also edited the title of your topic and moved it to 'Our Plans and Pricing' so it's more searchable for our other customers. :)

Lucy

**Updated 06/08/2019**
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Sorry about this @gbuckler. The form seems to be down but if you email fits@ovoenergy.com with your readings, the team can update this for you.

I've also edited the title of your topic and moved it to 'Our Plans and Pricing' so it's more searchable for our other customers. :)

Lucy

**Updated 06/08/2019**
cannot open any of the tags to report my latest tariff reading? or request to be added to your report
Userlevel 5
I'm not sure what you mean, @marjrapperrs, does the best answer above help?
Userlevel 3
Today, my email to fitdata@ovoenergy.com bounced as it is no longer in use.

I've just realised that I never got a reminder as promised when I previously submitted my FIT readings to that old email address (as I have every quarter).

Nor have I ever had a reminder, though I do note that on looking back through my emails I have been told SINCE 2017 that I'd get a quarterly reminder and a link to an online form. I've never had any such reminder or link.

I didn't see the bounced email till after working hours, and have emailed the query team at fits@ovoenergy.com giving the information and asking about the emails / online form. (And yes, I do check SPAM)

Is there a web address that I can save and fill in quarterly with my FIT account number and readings? Or does that only come through the quarterly email that I never get?
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @EverythingNeedsAUserName,

The email address is fits@ovoenergy.com. if you get in touch with the team, they will be able to look into this for you and check where the emails have gone.

Have you changed your email address since 2017? If so we might need to update it internally.

Thanks,
Nancy
Userlevel 3
Hi @Nancy_OVO

The email address is unchanged, and i get OVO acknowledgements and the advices of new bills.

I've had a reply from fits@ovoenergy.com today, and they confirmed my supposition that they use a mailing house to send out the reminders. I think that is the problem, as BT who I have my emails diverted to don't like mailing houses and often bounce such emails unseen. I might have to change to a gmail account to get them!

I'll reinforce my diary system and use that email in future.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Sounds like you've cracked it, @EverythingNeedsAUserName, glad to hear they got back to you! ☺