Solved

Can someone get in touch to replace my faulty meter?

• 12 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am writing here with the hope to get it sorted.

I had the necessity to substitute the meter reader for the flat where I am currently living. Been in touch with OVO, send the required photos, the email I received back, suggested to give a call in order to arrange an appointment, as I do currently need to replace the current one with a non smart one.

Made a call around noon, a recorded message told me I had to wait six minutes before someone can be in touch with me. Around ten minutes later, always from a recorded message, asked to leave my number and wait to be called back.

Left the same number as I was calling from, still did not get a call back.

I can understand that the lines could be very busy at the time, but after three hours, I would really appreciate to get a call back in order to get things moving on, not to say sorted, as I could imagine it will take a while for the whole process to be completed.

I will really appreciate if someone, could be in touch, even here, to let me know what to do next in order to proceed and get an appointment for the faulty meter reader.

Thank you
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 20 March 2019, 12:33

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a call back, @paolo. I'm surprised this didn't happen as the team are usually pretty hot on this. The current wait time to speak to an agent is under 3 minutes if you need to call the team. You can reach us on 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Alternatively, you can send the team a message on Facebook here: m.me/ovoenergy. You can also send an email to hello@ovoenergy.com. Be sure to include your account number, full name and DoB. They can look into what happened to your call back too.

Hope this helps!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a call back, @paolo. I'm surprised this didn't happen as the team are usually pretty hot on this. The current wait time to speak to an agent is under 3 minutes if you need to call the team. You can reach us on 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Alternatively, you can send the team a message on Facebook here: m.me/ovoenergy. You can also send an email to hello@ovoenergy.com. Be sure to include your account number, full name and DoB. They can look into what happened to your call back too.

Hope this helps!