Solved

I have error message "Meter Network Not Connected: Status 23-1" on my In-Home Display - What does this mean?

• 14 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Can anyone help me solve this problem please ? 

icon

Best answer by Ed_OVO 15 April 2020, 12:27

It looks like there’s an issue with your smart meter, In Home Display, or both, @Cookie16.

The best way for us to determine what the issue is is by completing a ‘smart meter health check’, which is a series of questions about your meter. Further smart meter troubleshooting info here.

To get in touch, please give us a call on 0330 303 5063, message us on webchat via the Help Centre, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,

Ed

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

It looks like there’s an issue with your smart meter, In Home Display, or both, @Cookie16.

The best way for us to determine what the issue is is by completing a ‘smart meter health check’, which is a series of questions about your meter. Further smart meter troubleshooting info here.

To get in touch, please give us a call on 0330 303 5063, message us on webchat via the Help Centre, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,

Ed

Thank you will have a go 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

May I just clarify…
The link that @Ed_OVO has just given to Smart Meter Troubleshooting is not a current help-page. It refers solely to the earlier SMETS1 meters manufactured by Secure and the Pipit IHDs

I assume Ed will now alert the relevant web-technician that the page needs modifying to make this clear? Thanks.

…. and do I get a gold-star for spotting the issue?!

Userlevel 5

Good catch, @Transparent, thanks!

There are still customers with the SMETS1 meters, so it’s worth us keeping the link alive for those, but it’s certainly worth us getting some further SMETS2 info on there, and clarifying all of this!

10 gold stars for you sir! :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Thanks,

Ed