Solved

Why is the time on my In Home Display (IHD) wrong?

• 26 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I had a smart meter fitted on the 25th January and seems to working fine up until yesterday and now the clock is running 1 hour and 40 minutes slow is there any way of changing the time on it
the make of the smart meter is Chameleon
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 28 February 2019, 12:50

I had a smart meter fitted on the 25th January and seems to working fine up until yesterday and now the clock is running 1 hour and 40 minutes slow is there any way of changing the time on it

Thanks for posting @Ness68

The time showing on the IHD should be correct, as it gets this data from the smart meter. Make sure the device is near the electricity meter, and the WiFi symbol (top left) is showing up.

If it isn't, call in so we can 'pair' the device with the meters: 0330 303 5063
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks for posting @Ness68

The time showing on the IHD should be correct, as it gets this data from the smart meter. Make sure the device is near the electricity meter, and the WiFi symbol (top left) is showing up.

If it isn't, call in so we can 'pair' the device with the meters: 0330 303 5063
HI MY smart meter reads the wrong date and time. Is there a way to change this x
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @Annalisabond - I've moved your comment over here where you can find more info about this.