Solved

New fixed rate plan IHD not updated - when should this happen?

• 21 August 2019
  • 6 replies

My fixed rate plan changed on the 17th August, my IHD still displays the old tariif details. Can somebody advise if there is a time delay in the updated tariff being downloaded and if so how long should i wait. or do i need to do something to make it happen?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 22 August 2019, 12:19

Hi @GaryF,

There could be a number of reasons why this hasn't updated. We'd need the Smart team to look into this to find out what's going on. Please call the team on 0330 303 5063 and they'll be able to help you :)

Thanks
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @GaryF,

There could be a number of reasons why this hasn't updated. We'd need the Smart team to look into this to find out what's going on. Please call the team on 0330 303 5063 and they'll be able to help you :)

Thanks
Hello Nancy - if I ring does that mean I lose my self service reward for this 3 month period?
Userlevel 5
You won't lose it if you're calling about something that can't be done online, @GaryF. This is something the team will need to look into! 🙂
Thank you Eva - rang problem recognised by excellent customer service rep and passed to Smart metering team who have kicked off the update process - so simple.
The IHD was updated within one hour - excellent service
Userlevel 5
Badge
This is great to hear, @GaryF, thanks for sharing!