Solved

My usage light (green amber red ) is not lighting please advise.

• 3 October 2019
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 2
My usage light is not lit please advise.D Higgs.
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 7 October 2019, 10:55

@Derek Higgs be worth doing as @Amy_OVO said over on this topic and send us a picture of your IHD and circle the lights etc that you are referring too. This will help us understand if we just need to explain the display to you in more detail, or identify if there is an issue.
View original

15 replies

Userlevel 2
My IHD goes off after midnight is that ok.Derek Hggs.
Userlevel 2

Thank you,problem sorted.Derek Higgs.

Userlevel 2
When first installed my HID.displayed get.n light for low usage and red light for high usage.Neither lightly up at all now.No real problem but why. Derek Higgs.
Userlevel 2

Thanks Tim,lights sorted now.Not sure which button you mean 're the blank screen after midnight.I did send a photo hope it assisted.Thanks again for your time.Derek Higgs.

Userlevel 6

Hi @Derek Higgs - I think Tim means the screen will essentially ‘sleep’ to save power. So in order to see information on the screen you’d need to press a button.

Userlevel 7
My IHD goes off after midnight is that ok.Derek Hggs.

When you say ‘goes off’, is the display blank? It should link up to the meters as long as it’s close enough. You’ll be able to confirm by looking at the usage section section. Send over a piccy if you can, and look out for the WiFi symbol at the top left of the screen...

Userlevel 2

The energy indicating lights on my I H D are not working.I don't seem to get an answer to this query .ADVISED TO TAKE PHOTO but cannot do this.Lights did work when first installed.Derek Higgs.

Userlevel 2
Is there no possible answer to this problem.D Higgs.
Userlevel 7
@Derek Higgs be worth doing as @Amy_OVO said over on this topic and send us a picture of your IHD and circle the lights etc that you are referring too. This will help us understand if we just need to explain the display to you in more detail, or identify if there is an issue.
Userlevel 2
Hi according to the instruction booklet the lights are called lights which indicate energy usage I have problems sending photograph.Lights are situated at the bottom of thr HID.There are three of them.None are lighting.Thanks D Higgs.
Userlevel 2

My I.H.D. goes completely blank then following morning 're appears.Derek Higgs.

Userlevel 6

Ahh great to hear, @Derek Higgs :blush:

Userlevel 7
Maybe @Transparent or @ITGeek123 can offer some advice on the IHD? Not sure if @NoPoke has one and can offer some advice? Or maybe @BrizzleLass?
Userlevel 2

His,HID.still not lit.and my HID. Still goes completely blank around midnight but is back on the next Morin g. I appreciate a little problem but very annoying.Thank you kindly.

Userlevel 7

Thanks @Derek Higgs 

No worries if you can’t take a photo. I’m pretty sure you have a ‘Pipett IHD’, which will rest on a blank screen unless a button is pressed. 

The lights will be related to the targets on the IHD. So if you’re targets for low usage is high, the warning lights might not be prompted to turn on. Here’s a great guide for how to adjust.

No luck, give us a call for help: 0330 303 5063