Solved

My Pipit 500 is broken - can I get a replacement?

The title pretty much says it all.

I looked up the website on the Pipit documentation - www.securetogether.com - and they don't seem to exist any more.

Do Ovo have spare Pipits?
icon

Best answer by Emma_OVO 8 June 2018, 16:04

If the In Home Display (IHD) is faulty we'll happily replace it, @cromptontv

You'll need to send us your faulty IHD - once we've received it we'll send you out a new one. Send us a PM on Facebook with your full name, DoB and account number so we can note down that you'll be sending back an IHD and so we can send you out a pre-paid stamp.

https://www.facebook.com/ovoenergy

I'm sorry you've not had your replacement arrive yet, @sam_cat. Send us a PM on Facebook with the above details so we can chase it up for you.

Cheers,
Emma

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Good luck... Mine was sent back for replacement, promised to be shipped within a couple of weeks, nothing showed. Chased, promised it would be sent, nothing still.

:/
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
If the In Home Display (IHD) is faulty we'll happily replace it, @cromptontv

You'll need to send us your faulty IHD - once we've received it we'll send you out a new one. Send us a PM on Facebook with your full name, DoB and account number so we can note down that you'll be sending back an IHD and so we can send you out a pre-paid stamp.

https://www.facebook.com/ovoenergy

I'm sorry you've not had your replacement arrive yet, @sam_cat. Send us a PM on Facebook with the above details so we can chase it up for you.

Cheers,
Emma
Thanks for this. It’s been accidentally knocked off its wall mount and the battery holder has cracked so it doesn’t hold batteries in. Not sure if this will qualify as faulty. So I’m expecting your reply. I’m in the brace position.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Reply incoming @cromptontv - this wouldn't be a fault, it's just broken. We would send out a new In Home Display for a charge of £28. This can be arranged by calling us on: 0800 5999 440. There's no need to send the IHD back though.

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close