Solved

Higher then expected daily usage on my Pipit 500 In Home Display (IHD) - why?

• 1 September 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I am very new having had my smart meters fitted just yesterday but I have a query if I may.

I have a newborn so up at this ungodly hour (03:55am) and my IHD is reading that my daily useage is already £0.59. For the day yesterday it only came to £0.79 so how have I already spent £0.59?

If you could shed some light on this that would be great.

Many thanks,

Damian.
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 18 September 2017, 17:01

Hi all,

I am very new having had my smart meters fitted just yesterday but I have a query if I may.

I have a newborn so up at this ungodly hour (03:55am) and my IHD is reading that my daily useage is already £0.59. For the day yesterday it only came to £0.79 so how have I already spent £0.59?

Many thanks,

Damian.

Hi @damian and thanks for posting on the forum!

That does sound high for only a few hours into the day. Can I ask what the total spend was for that day? There's a lot of factors to consider here, and I'm hesitant to make any guesses. Have a look at the usage section and see if anything stands out, then share it here on the forum!

I'm hoping to get other users to share their experience of this IHD daily usage section. To make the topic easier to find, I've tweaked the title and added some tags!

^Tim
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi all,

Many thanks,

Damian.

Hi @damian and thanks for posting on the forum!

That does sound high for only a few hours into the day. Can I ask what the total spend was for that day? There's a lot of factors to consider here, and I'm hesitant to make any guesses. Have a look at the usage section and see if anything stands out, then share it here on the forum!

I'm hoping to get other users to share their experience of this IHD daily usage section. To make the topic easier to find, I've tweaked the title and added some tags!

^Tim