Solved

Can I Have an IHD now?

• 11 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
I had smart meters installed approx 24th June. No IHD in stock at the time, was to follow on later.

still no sign - how do I get one?
icon

Best answer by Barnabee 11 August 2019, 12:52

Hi pheo

You will need to contact OVO so they can post one out for you, provided there is stock available. If there is it will take 5 to 10 days to arrive. Then follow the instructions inside the box so OVO can set it up from their end. You won't lose your self service reward either.

If you contact OVO by any other means than phone just pop your full name, DOB and account number on the message.

You can send a message on Facebook,Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 30 5063.
View original

4 replies

Hi again I'm like a stuck record, if you wanted an ihd it should have been fitted at the time of install, and offered a run through of the device.
Youve got alot of people out there who are indifferent, unsure, or just plain absolutely set against having smart meters fitted, so anyone who wants smart meters fitted like yourself should be given the best possible experience.
I'd hassle Ovo to get one straight away.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi pheo

You will need to contact OVO so they can post one out for you, provided there is stock available. If there is it will take 5 to 10 days to arrive. Then follow the instructions inside the box so OVO can set it up from their end. You won't lose your self service reward either.

If you contact OVO by any other means than phone just pop your full name, DOB and account number on the message.

You can send a message on Facebook,Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 30 5063.
So I already have smart meters fitted but I want the little hand held device that you can have in the house so you can view what's going on easier. I don't know what it's called and I don't know how to request this? Any thoughts?
Userlevel 5
Badge
Welcome to the forum, @Melissa2, I've popped your post here please see the best answer below.
Hi pheo