Solved

Can i change reset the estimated bill screen on my Pipit 500 IHD?

• 16 February 2017
  • 4 replies

I love the energy monitor. However it often disconnects and I would also like to reset it and measure my energy from a set point. It requires a pin to do this or a call to Ovo. Can you supply the pin. At present it is used as a night light in the hall. And yes I know I can go on line and see my daily usage. It would be nice if I could watch my energy consumption as I switch things on and off.
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 16 February 2017, 20:39

Hey Glynbristol,

It’s not good to hear that your In Home Display (IHD) keeps disconnecting, so it might be worth getting in touch with our Customer Care team to get a replacement In Home Display (IHD) sent out.

At the moment, the IHD doesn’t reset but you can check your usage under the ‘History’ tab and as you mentioned, on your My OVO account.

Thanks,
Lucy
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hey Glynbristol,

It’s not good to hear that your In Home Display (IHD) keeps disconnecting, so it might be worth getting in touch with our Customer Care team to get a replacement In Home Display (IHD) sent out.

At the moment, the IHD doesn’t reset but you can check your usage under the ‘History’ tab and as you mentioned, on your My OVO account.

Thanks,
Lucy
Hello my does too. We have about 3 weeks now the smart meter and still work fine about 3 days ago something happened with it and give up. Now just flashing and show" waiting for current data".
I did try my supplier and explain the situation and give up after 23 min waiting on the line.
Anyone any advise or just still try contact them and they have to sort out?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Bobyknows Have you tried searching for your issue via the forum?

Hopefully this link will assist you.

https://forum.ovoenergy.com/ihd-in-home-displays-64/why-is-my-chameleon-ihd-not-working-1346
Thanks Itgeek123
I did try contact them and the help wasn't help also. They suggest keep run the meter till battery dies and put on charge and keep near the electric box. I don't know how long have to watch blinking lol.