Solved

What's the process for switching with a registered Enduring Power of Attorney?

• 27 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi,
How can I make this go smoothly for my elderly parents?
Will I lose my online reward if I have to contact for queries / admin etc.?
Is there a dedicated phone number (I can't find a general phone number so far....) and email address for this as other companies have this facility?
TIA
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 12 March 2019, 19:04

Hi @lewisp91,

You can find out more about the Self-Service Reward here.

We wouldn't automatically start sending an engineer round to take readings after a customer has been added to the Priority Services Register. This is one of the services we offer that you'd need to request. You can get in touch with the team on 0330 303 5063 to do this, without risking losing your reward.

Thanks
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @lewisp91,

I just want to be clear what the query is here before advising - do you need to add yourself as a named contact onto your parents' account as you have POA?

If so, there's no risk of losing your reward to do this, as you'd need to get in touch: the team are available on 0330 303 5063 between 8am and 6pm on weekdays. We may also ask for documentation to be sent to hello@ovoenergy.com.

Thanks,
Nancy
Yes this is correct. I have also added then to the. PSR does this affect the online discount? Do we have to do a meter read now or does someone come out s they are PSR.? How do we lose the online discount?
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @lewisp91,

You can find out more about the Self-Service Reward here.

We wouldn't automatically start sending an engineer round to take readings after a customer has been added to the Priority Services Register. This is one of the services we offer that you'd need to request. You can get in touch with the team on 0330 303 5063 to do this, without risking losing your reward.

Thanks