Solved

I was an OVO customer before, my account is still active, how do I switch back to OVO?

• 25 July 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi
I was an OVO customer back in April 2017, my online account is still active, now I want to switch back.

I have a Smart Meter fitted, It is a Secure Liberty 100 type E1S0B1 which was fitted by OVO back in 2015.

I have also fitted 2kw of Solar Panels to my roof and want to know if my It is a Secure Liberty 100 type E1S0B1 Smart Meter is compatible for feeding back to the grid?

Also what is the procedure for re-joining OVO with my existing account.

Thanks
Steve
icon

Best answer by Bumblebee 30 July 2018, 13:06

@steveleopold

Hi there good morning!

i'm pretty sure rejoining OVO is dead simple!

Simply go online to the sign up page, choose your tariff and hey presto!

This should be made all the more simpler by the fact you have those meters in place :)

You may be given a new account number to reflect this is a new contract.

Be great to have you back on board! :8

Best wishes,

Bumblebee 🙂
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi Steve, that's the same meter as I have so should be OK with PV panels, mine does measure the export, but only on the meter, it doesn't get to my OVO on the web.

I'm assuming you have a seperate generation meter for your FIT payments?

Unsure about rejoining OVO with existing account, hopefully an OVO guru will answer that (Tim_OVO perhaps?)
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@steveleopold

Hi there good morning!

i'm pretty sure rejoining OVO is dead simple!

Simply go online to the sign up page, choose your tariff and hey presto!

This should be made all the more simpler by the fact you have those meters in place :)

You may be given a new account number to reflect this is a new contract.

Be great to have you back on board! :8

Best wishes,

Bumblebee 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge
@steveleopold- just to confirm what @Bumblebee has said, you definitely will get a new account number for the new property 🆒