Solved

I thought I had switched to OVO but I've just had a huge bill from my previous supplier?

• 19 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Has anyone else had problems switching to OVO? I thought this had been done but have just had a huge bill from our previous supplier. OVO confirmed we had switched to them but the previous supplier insisted we were still their customer. OVO told us they had registered a dissatisfaction on our account but didn't offer to do anything. When I asked them to check they came back and said they had switched the wrong accounts and did we want them to switch the right one! I have just checked My OVO account and it tells me 'We no longer supply your electricity'. We appear to have ended up with gas and electricity with two different suppliers, on high tariffs and in a complete mess and OVO seems completely disinterested. I understood their customer service was rated as good?

Come on please OVO and do what you you should have done initially and don't leave us hugely stressed and out of pocket..
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 23 April 2019, 12:09

Hi @Trisha B,

This sounds like a bit of a tricky one. If you've got an account with us as referenced by Customer Services, then I'd imagine a switch has taken place. But you've also mentioned an error with the switch which might suggest an Erroneous Transfer. More information on this here.

It's a shame you've had a less than satisfactory experience with our customer services. If you still need help on this, I'd advise messaging our team on Facebook so they can have a look. Be sure to include your account number, full name and DoB.

Hope this helps
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @Trisha B,

This sounds like a bit of a tricky one. If you've got an account with us as referenced by Customer Services, then I'd imagine a switch has taken place. But you've also mentioned an error with the switch which might suggest an Erroneous Transfer. More information on this here.

It's a shame you've had a less than satisfactory experience with our customer services. If you still need help on this, I'd advise messaging our team on Facebook so they can have a look. Be sure to include your account number, full name and DoB.

Hope this helps

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings