Solved

I'm switching to OVO with related supplies, what do I need to do?

• 25 April 2019
  • 1 reply

I have just authorised for my energy to be switched to OVO and in doing so answered the 'do you have anything special we should know about question' as a yes, but was not asked to elaborate on this. My problem is that I have two electric meters and two gas meters and I would like to make sure that I switch all four of them to OVO and not just two which I suspect will happen if you are not aware of this.
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 26 April 2019, 11:53

Welcome to the forum, @Tich!

The question you're referring to is about vulnerabilities or any special circumstances we should be aware of within your home. We have to ask this so all relevant customers are added to the Priority Services Register, and we're able to support them in emergency situations. Sorry if this has caused any confusion!

It's likely you'll receive an email from our Transfers team soon asking for more information about the supplies and the current meter set up, they'll ask you for the meter serial numbers of all the meters and the supplies MPAN's/MPRN's (these are the unique reference numbers).

To keep the switch on track and to ensure your switch completes in 20 days, it may be worth giving the team a call with this information. They're available on 0330 303 5063 weekdays 8am-6pm.

Let us know how you get on with this! 🙂
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Welcome to the forum, @Tich!

The question you're referring to is about vulnerabilities or any special circumstances we should be aware of within your home. We have to ask this so all relevant customers are added to the Priority Services Register, and we're able to support them in emergency situations. Sorry if this has caused any confusion!

It's likely you'll receive an email from our Transfers team soon asking for more information about the supplies and the current meter set up, they'll ask you for the meter serial numbers of all the meters and the supplies MPAN's/MPRN's (these are the unique reference numbers).

To keep the switch on track and to ensure your switch completes in 20 days, it may be worth giving the team a call with this information. They're available on 0330 303 5063 weekdays 8am-6pm.

Let us know how you get on with this! 🙂