Solved

I'm switching, but OVO have the wrong meter details - can you help?

I just filled out the online form to switch to ovo. I live in a flat that is one of 3 flats that all have the same address and just different floors. We do all have seperate electric and gas meters and I have the codes from my previous suplier. When signing up I could only select the main address not including the floor. Now I am logged into my ovo I can see that the meter codes they have for me are incorrect. I can't see anyway to contact ovo and ask them to check and put this right.
icon

Best answer by Emily_OVO 25 May 2018, 14:15

Hi @graeme1562

You'll need to give us a quick ring so the team can correct this for you. You can reach us on 0330 303 5063 - the team are available until 8pm this evening.

Thanks,
Emily

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi @graeme1562

You'll need to give us a quick ring so the team can correct this for you. You can reach us on 0330 303 5063 - the team are available until 8pm this evening.

Thanks,
Emily
Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close