Solved

I'm in the process of switching, how do I change communication preference?

• 13 March 2019
  • 3 replies

So we have just received confirmation of our switch date etc and to confirm the MPAN and MPRN numbers provided. I have noticed however that under communication preferences in the letter sent it is set to "Post (£5 Per Quarter).

1. We were NEVER asked to confirm this during the switch so looks a little bit ropy to default to that one - not the best first impression to set there.
  2. How do I change this preference so we can automatically seek to get the online discounts?
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 20 March 2019, 15:00

Hey @PowerAng,

It's odd that it's defaulted to this as that's normally only the case if you haven't given an email address.

Drop the team on Facebook a message and they can get this changed for you: m.me/ovoenergy

Cheers
View original

3 replies

I notice I will be charged £5 per quarter to receive information by post, not sure I ticked this and prefer not to receive it.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @PowerAng,

It's odd that it's defaulted to this as that's normally only the case if you haven't given an email address.

Drop the team on Facebook a message and they can get this changed for you: m.me/ovoenergy

Cheers
Userlevel 5
Badge
I notice I will be charged £5 per quarter to receive information by post, not sure I ticked this and prefer not to receive it.

I've moved your post over here @adelejean. Check out my response above ☝🏻

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings