Pinned Solved

How do I add gas to my existing Ovo account and what would I need to do?

• 9 August 2017
  • 4 replies

Until last year I only had storage heaters as my house wasn't connected to the gas mains. I had GCH put in by British Gas and used them as my supplier for the first year. Ovo were already supplying my electricity. How do I add gas to my existing Ovo account and what would I need to do?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 17 August 2017, 15:39

Until last year I only had storage heaters as my house wasn't connected to the gas mains. I had GCH put in by British Gas and used them as my supplier for the first year. Ovo were already supplying my electricity. How do I add gas to my existing Ovo account and what would I need to do?

Good guess @Mattj3135, but we’ll be able to get EmmaW’s gas on supply with us without her having to go through the Quote and Switch.

@EmmaW- it’s fab to hear you want to bring your gas over to us! Can you send me a private message (PM) with your name, DoB and OVO account number so I can run through rates and the process with you?

Thanks,
Lucy
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Good guess @Mattj3135, but we’ll be able to get EmmaW’s gas on supply with us without her having to go through the Quote and Switch.

@EmmaW- it’s fab to hear you want to bring your gas over to us! Can you send me a private message (PM) with your name, DoB and OVO account number so I can run through rates and the process with you?

Thanks,
Lucy
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Emma 81 thanks for posting.

My best guess would be to go onto the ovo website and get a quote for gas only supply from ovo and if youre happy with the quote to proceed with the switch from british gas. ( get a quote Link at www.ovoenergy.com homepage)

If you have any difficulties please let us know so we can help advise accordingly