Pinned Solved

How do I add gas to my existing Ovo account and what would I need to do?

• 9 August 2017
  • 4 replies

Until last year I only had storage heaters as my house wasn't connected to the gas mains. I had GCH put in by British Gas and used them as my supplier for the first year. Ovo were already supplying my electricity. How do I add gas to my existing Ovo account and what would I need to do?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 17 August 2017, 15:39

Until last year I only had storage heaters as my house wasn't connected to the gas mains. I had GCH put in by British Gas and used them as my supplier for the first year. Ovo were already supplying my electricity. How do I add gas to my existing Ovo account and what would I need to do?

Good guess @Mattj3135, but we’ll be able to get EmmaW’s gas on supply with us without her having to go through the Quote and Switch.

@EmmaW- it’s fab to hear you want to bring your gas over to us! Can you send me a private message (PM) with your name, DoB and OVO account number so I can run through rates and the process with you?

Thanks,
Lucy
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Emma 81 thanks for posting.

My best guess would be to go onto the ovo website and get a quote for gas only supply from ovo and if youre happy with the quote to proceed with the switch from british gas. ( get a quote Link at www.ovoenergy.com homepage)

If you have any difficulties please let us know so we can help advise accordingly
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Good guess @Mattj3135, but we’ll be able to get EmmaW’s gas on supply with us without her having to go through the Quote and Switch.

@EmmaW- it’s fab to hear you want to bring your gas over to us! Can you send me a private message (PM) with your name, DoB and OVO account number so I can run through rates and the process with you?

Thanks,
Lucy

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings