Solved

How can I stop my switch from going ahead?

• 26 July 2018
  • 3 replies

I’ve got my welcome pack and want to stop the contract. How can I do this online? I can’t get into my account and don’t want to waste time and money phoning
icon

Best answer by Bumblebee 30 July 2018, 07:52

Hello @Gina

A very good morning to you :)

The online accounts do take a while to set up, so the best thing is to pick up the phone, the number is free for people with inclusive call packages.

You should still be within your cooling off period. I'm very sorry you've decided not to be with us 😢 Could I ask why you have changed your mind?? It's useful feedback for OVO.

We would have loved to have you on board. Here's that number for you 0330 303 5063.

I really hope we will see you again in the future.

Best wishes,

Bumblebee

Ps, if there is anything worrying you that would change your mind just ask, best wishes for the future
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hello @Gina

A very good morning to you :)

The online accounts do take a while to set up, so the best thing is to pick up the phone, the number is free for people with inclusive call packages.

You should still be within your cooling off period. I'm very sorry you've decided not to be with us 😢 Could I ask why you have changed your mind?? It's useful feedback for OVO.

We would have loved to have you on board. Here's that number for you 0330 303 5063.

I really hope we will see you again in the future.

Best wishes,

Bumblebee

Ps, if there is anything worrying you that would change your mind just ask, best wishes for the future
I’ve decided that I don’t want to switch supplier. I tried to cancel but I was told I have to ring up. My phone speaker is broke, which makes this impossible. Is there any other way I can cancel ?
Userlevel 5
Take a look at this topic for more info, @Lmitchell22. If you can't call you can email hello@ovoenergy.com but response times will be slower, you can also message the team on Facebook and Twitter.