Solved

Dual Fuel transferring from NPower - Gas hasn't transferred - don't know what to do?

• 30 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Dual fuel transfer from NPower commenced 30/7. Gas and Elec reading supplied to OVO 15 Aug. Electricity transferred 13/8 but NPower are saying OVO hasn't asked for the gas to be transferred and won't do anything until OVO initiate the transfer. OVO my account says all transferred - Any idea how I sort?
icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 30 August 2019, 14:39

Welcome to the forum, @louishyde, something doesn't sound right, there could be an objection or a rejection, meaning we have only take on the electricity supply, our team will be able to look into this.

Please reach out to our team!

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 303 5063.

Thanks!
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Welcome to the forum, @louishyde, something doesn't sound right, there could be an objection or a rejection, meaning we have only take on the electricity supply, our team will be able to look into this.

Please reach out to our team!

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 303 5063.

Thanks!
Thanks @Amy_OVO I have dropped an e-mail in as suggested