Solved

Do you know which energy suppliers are able to supply an Electramate 2000 boiler?

• 12 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi
Do you know which energy suppliers are able to supply an Electramate 2000 boiler?
icon

Best answer by PeterR1947 13 June 2019, 10:36

@lauraholl The manufacturer of the Electramate were Gledhill, I suspect that they are now obsolete although many firms still supply parts and maintenance. One suggestion is that you replace it if it is faulty with something like The Elektra 12 BP-L Electric combination boiler.

Lots of information if you google Electramate 2000 boiler, but ultimately, any supplier will be able to supply electricity to your home, the boiler itself will not effect that.

Hope this helps

Peter
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Good question (I've edited it slightly to make it easier for other customers to find), @lauraholl, the boiler would normally have no impact on our ability to supply the property, this should be the same for other suppliers. If you have had a domestic supply to your property there would be no issue with us or taking over the supply.

Hope this helps!
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@lauraholl The manufacturer of the Electramate were Gledhill, I suspect that they are now obsolete although many firms still supply parts and maintenance. One suggestion is that you replace it if it is faulty with something like The Elektra 12 BP-L Electric combination boiler.

Lots of information if you google Electramate 2000 boiler, but ultimately, any supplier will be able to supply electricity to your home, the boiler itself will not effect that.

Hope this helps

Peter
Many thanks for that Peter. I wasn't planning on replacing the actual boiler yet but I'll certainly look at the Elektra suggestion just in case I decide to do so in the future..
Thanks again
Laura