Pinned News

Calling all Monzo customers roll up, roll up - £75 on offer

• 19 November 2019
  • 6 replies
Calling all Monzo customers roll up, roll up - £75 on offer
Userlevel 5

We’re offering all Monzo customers £75 credit if you switch to OVO through the Monzo app!

This is an amazing incentive to switch to us. The credit will be added to your account within the first 45 days of us supplying you.

Don’t forget all credit balances brought forward earn interest, read about this here.

Do any of you use Monzo?

@SR3 @Andras @Phil_H @Barnabee @grahambenidorm 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Eva,

I am using Triodos bank, which is an ethical bank that does not invest in firearms, gambling, fossil fuel companies, mining but invest in businesses that have a sustainable, fair trade and socially just policy, that is why I chose them. :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey @Andras I don’t think I’ve heard of them??  But sounds interesting for sure. 

I’m confused however, are you saying Monzo “do” invest in all those things???

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Darran_OVO

I had a quick look and Monzo is in Ethical Consumer`s top ranking, which is good. You want to avoid big (high street) banks, they are all guilty of the things I mentioned above and a lot more shady things! I watched a film about HSBC a couple of weeks ago about how the drug cartells used it to launder their money, more than $800 million. :slight_frown:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Phew, you had me worried for a moment @Andras!!  Good to know however, always good to be informed on these things! :) 

Hi, how do I get this offer  is it in

Userlevel 5

That's crazy, @Andras:flushed: I haven’t heard about Tridos bank either but it’s definitely something I’ll be looking into! :blush:

Hi, how do I get this offer  is it in

This is for existing Monzo customers signing up to OVO Energy through the Monzo app, @porsche911. It’s not available to customers with prepayment meters or customers we’re already supplying.