News

Help us design the new MyOVO - volunteer!

• 17 December 2019
  • 8 replies
Help us design the new MyOVO - volunteer!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Get involved...

Do you want to try out the new MyOVO, see the latest online experience, and have a say in how it’s designed? 

We’re going to trial this with a small number of forum volunteers who haven’t got smart meters. So if this is you, and you’re interested in trying it out, leave a comment below or send me a PM. 

Our new MyOVO, try it out, and help us improve it!

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I don’t have a smart meter, I’m hoping the usage graph has improved and a simple way to download data is part of the new interface.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks @NoPoke - I’ll be in touch in the coming weeks (via a PM) with more info on this. For now, I’ll put you as a maybe! 

Who else is keen…?

I could be up for helping out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Brilliant good to hear, @anthonyonions - I’ll be in touch in the next week with all the details and you can let me know what you think!

:robot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @NoPoke @anthonyonions 

Our research team have told me that this trial hasn't started yet (just in case you wondered why you hadn’t heard anything), but I’ll let you know when we're ready, forward you the details and you can let us know if you want to be involved. :) 

Sound good? Same goes for any other volunteers here by the way - get involved! 

Badge

I am a blind man have NOT got smart meters   but WANT them but OVO have no idea when I can have them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I am a blind man have NOT got smart meters   but WANT them but OVO have no idea when I can have them!

Thanks for posting, @grahambenidorm - I’ll offer some help on the other topic here :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @anthonyonions @NoPoke 

I’ve sent you both a PM with a link to the volunteer form!