EV Everywhere customers - Talk to us in person!

• 12 September 2018
  • 20 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Calling all EV Everywhere customers!

We're working on some new things for your energy account but before we get too far ahead, we want to get your input!

The idea is that we chat with you over a video call about some of our new designs. We'll ask you a few questions and you'll tell us honestly what you think. Don't worry there are no wrong answers, we just want to learn from you! :)

£25 to say thank you
On completion of the interview, we'll give you a £25 Amazon voucher as a way of saying thank you for taking time out of your day. Plus you'll be helping to make our products and services better.

Are you interested?
If so, we just need a couple of things from you:
  • Current EV Everywhere customer
  • 40-50 mins free time on Wednesday 19 Sept or Thursday 20 Sept during the day
  • Have a laptop or desktop computer with internet access available during that same time
  • Be comfortable with video calling technology (please don't be shy!)
If you qualify for the above, comment below, expressing an interest or ask any questions and we will get back to you to arrange a time.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Jess and Todd
OVO User Researchers

20 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Count me in, happy to help with this.
Yes, include me please
Userlevel 4
Badge
Unfortunately I'll be in France next week otherwise I'd be in. If those dates fall through I'll be back the following Monday 24th.
Brett

Unfortunately I'll be in Greece from the 13/09/2018 to the 20/09/2018. I really would like to participate,so if you got another date lined up count me in.
Thursday 20/9/18 is fine for me,
Userlevel 1
Badge
@aaronr, @Dougieb, @Pong Thanks for getting in touch so quickly! I'll PM you individually by the end of the week with next steps. I want to give other EV Everywhere customers the opportunity to get involved :D

@Absolute Zero, @tterb Thanks for showing an interest! I'll keep you in mind if anything changes. If you're interested in participating in other customer research with OVO let me know and I can add you to our pool of participants.
Userlevel 4
Badge
If you're interested in participating in other customer research with OVO let me know and I can add you to our pool of participants.I'm interested.

Any news on the V2G trial yet?

Nigel.
Userlevel 4
I'll be interested as well...give me a reason to comb my hair...
Userlevel 4
I've checked my diary and totally free both days. You can have my undivided attention...
Userlevel 1
Badge
Thanks @Leo Moran, as mentioned above I'll PM you by the end of the week with more details.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hey @Absolute Zero,

I checked with the team and they said to expect an update in the next day or two.
I would be interested and am available on the Wednesday
Userlevel 2
Badge
I would be interested, but work during the day. If you have other dates or can do evenings, drop me a PM.
Badge
Yes, we would love to take part. Thursday 20th is fine for us. We're quite happy happy with Skype etc. If you can give us an idea what sort of time it would be helpful so I can plan when to be around.
Userlevel 1
Badge
@atomcraft, @sheddenizen Great to have you onboard :)

I'll PM everyone later today with more details but I can confirm the times for both days will be 50 minute appointment slots between 10:30 - 16:30.
Userlevel 1
Badge
@aaronr, @Dougieb, @Pong, @Leo Moran, @atomcraft, and @sheddenizen I have all PM'd you with more information. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to speaking with you all next week 😃 Have a great weekend!

Todd
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Count me in. First thing Wednesday Morning is best for me. Before 12pm.
Userlevel 1
Badge
@ITGeek123 Great to hear it! I'll PM you with more information.

Todd
Badge
Hi, only just saw this.

I'm fine to do this - might be a bit picky on times tomorrow but Thursday is pretty free if I'm not too late the the party!

Matt
Userlevel 3
Badge
Sorry I wasn't able to take part in this. 2 reasons, firstly I work Wed to Fri, but also a family health emergency took my attention for a while.

If you need any more input, let me know.

Kim