The OVO Forum is 1!

• 12 February 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7

Updated on 29/06/21 by Jess_OVO

Our wonderful online community was launched back in 2017 - Just joined the party? Learn how things work here and how to get searching here

We love introducing new members to our Plan Zero journey - Interested in Electric Vehicles (EVs) or making you home smarter? Join in the conversation. :slight_smile:

2de4a535-e98b-438b-bd76-eb8ed5786e76.jpg

On this date last year, we launched the OVO Forum! It’s been quite a year, so we thought this would be a great opportunity to look back at all the milestones we’ve reached together.

We passed the 4000 users milestone in January of this year, with this number increasing every day.

The forum now has over 400 topics with loads of engagement across a range of subjects, and 3 official Super Users leading the way: Emma_G, Mw2870 and Stateofit thanks for your contributions this last year!

As we've grown, we've introduced areas of the forum dedicated to popular conversation drivers, such as smart products and EVs, so you can chat with other users on the subjects you care about!

Lastly this is a great opportunity to say a big thank you to each and every forum user that's got involved with our community over the last 12 months - it's been a pleasure and keep up the great work!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
@Emma_G @Mw2870 @stateofit - a big thank you for all your contributions these last 12 months!
Userlevel 5
Yay OVO Forum!!
I promise to get a grip of myself and start being useful again 🙂
Userlevel 7
This is exciting! A big thanks to all our users over the past 12 months! We could not have done it without you!!

And @Emma_G, don't worry, we hadn't lost faith in you, we know we can count on you!

I also wanted to give a shout out to @Momus, you were our very first user that signed up when we went live! A lot has changed in that year!

Bring on the cake and here's to another successful year on the OVO Forum!

Darran
Here's to many more great years! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Thanks Team,

Userlevel 2
Thanks Team,

The monkeys tail.... At first I didnt see a tail. 😉 :)

Thanks for the solar charger Ovo! 🙂
It looks like you've found a nice sunny spot to charge that battery, @Transparent 🆒