OVO Forum VIP day - 2019

Userlevel 7

Big welcome to our Forum VIP's!

We are very excited to have you guys joining us at our Bristol HQ on Monday 17th June!

Agenda is being finalised and we will share this very soon, but we have an action packed day planned, so will be great to get to know you all a bit better and share more of OVO with you!

We've created this private area, invite only to share everything you need to know about the day, so make sure you subscribe to get all the updates.

There will be plenty of time to explore the building, check out our different meeting rooms, hit the slide a few times etc...!

Anyway, more to follow re what to expect on the day, details on how to get here, where to park, train routes etc etc.

We look forward to seeing you all then!! ☺️

These are our confirmed attendees:

@Transparent @PeterR1947 @Leo Moran @aaronr @tony1tf @UC Bear @NoPoke @Fred Rick

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Will be sharing more updates tomorrow gang! Look out for those!!

@Leo Moran has already told us how he likes his tea.......... #cheeky 🙂

Looking forward to sharing more updates on the event soon.

@Transparent @PeterR1947 @tony1tf @aaronr @UC Bear @NoPoke @Fred Rick
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Looking forward to my early start (not) and hoping to make it without a charge on the way🚗🌡️
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
So @PeterR1947 does that mean you're going to avail yourself of an OVO charger in their basement garage whilst we're partying upstairs?

I'll be coming from the wilds of West Devon.
Must remember to put my watch forward 50 years 😉
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
I'm coming from Leicester in an Ioniq BV, so am also hoping to grab a charge.

Tony
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
So @PeterR1947 does that mean you're going to avail yourself of an OVO charger in their basement garage whilst we're partying upstairs?

I'll be coming from the wilds of West Devon.
Must remember to put my watch forward 50 years 😉

Well, @Transparent i'm hoping to avail myself of some free watts 🤓
Userlevel 7
Agenda to follow @Transparent , we will have a whole session with all of you and the moderators to discuss exactly that, how we can arm you guys with the information you need to A find what you need, when you need help (which benefits all customers), and other ideas on how you want to get more involved and what we can do to support that.

We want your feedback, feel free to post anything in here and if we can fit it in, we will. We already know a lot of our views and questions are about Smart Meters, hence will be running a session on that, so as I said more to follow on the agenda later today, but keep the ideas coming for now.

Darran
Userlevel 7
Check out further details on the VIP day here!!

You can check out the full agenda for the day here.

😎

@Transparent @PeterR1947 @Leo Moran @aaronr @NoPoke @Fred Rick @tony1tf @UC Bear
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Unlikely to need a parking place, thanks :@Tim_OVO. My current plan is to use Avonmouth P&R or Severn Beach Line to Temple Meads.
Userlevel 7
Unlikely to need a parking place, thanks :@Tim_OVO. My current plan is to use Avonmouth P&R or Severn Beach Line to Temple Meads.

Just a 2 minute walk from the office then 😎

To book any spaces, I would love to get the model and number plate of the car, bike or space ship that you're needing docked. I'll then do my best to line up a space.

@PeterR1947 @tony1tf et al
Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi @Tim_OVO, would it be possible to nab one of the EV parking bays for my Nissan Leaf please? Registration is NV67GZN.

Sadly my spaceship is in for repairs so I won't be able to bring that... 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Do you think there'll be a charge for an EV @aaronr ? 😋
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @Tim_OVO I would appreciate a charger place for my Nissan Leaf Tekna, colour metallic red, Reg Number CH11 PCR (there's a story there) as I'm going to be at a very low charge state if i do it in one go!

TIA

Peter
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi @Tim_OVO

I hope you managed to get me a charging spot, since I mentioned it before this latest question. I have a Hyundai Ioniq BV reg no G3OVH.

Tony
Userlevel 7
Thanks @tony1tf @PeterR1947 @aaronr - I've submitted the request for spaces for the 17th.

I'll be back here to confirm when I hear about them!

Anyone want any of the internal combustion themed spaces?
Userlevel 7
Booking confirmed for all 3 EVs, @PeterR1947 @aaronr @tony1tf

🏎️🏎️🏎️🏢
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Thanks Tim

Peter
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
With such a high proportion of EV users attending, this should generate some interesting discussion during the day!
Userlevel 5
Coming in a Tesla model S. I can get by with just using the Supercharger network but a couple of hours on a 7kW charger would expand my options for the return journey.

Red Tesla Model S GX16 MGZ,

(Also not looking forward to the early start 6am ugh 😉 )
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi all

A few points about today:
I have only just realised that the map of how to get to OVO HQ was posted in another thread - not here. This explains why I couldn't find it on my phone when lost in Bristol😂
Secondly, apologies to Darran for regularly calling him Tim!
Thirdly, thanks for allowing us to see the test lab. It made me realise that it really isn't just us users doing the testing, even though it feels like that. Here is the picture I took there https://photos.app.goo.gl/3LyesM3aPYsszkHdA

Tony