Solved

My smart charger installation was delayed due to COVID - how do I chase up an update now that installations have started again?

• 8 August 2020
  • 2 replies

When switching to OVO in January I was promised a free car charge point for my Tesla.  My charge point installation needed works in advance but I was unsure what this entailed, I sent photos of the meter etc and waited for a reply.  In April I was informed by OVO that they were suspending the installation of charge points because of the corona virus and I completely understood this.

In July I received a text message regarding the installation and I asked for a call back.  I have tried to call the number suggested 03300431851 many times but with no luck.

Please can you advise me what to do next.

Many thanks

Rebecca

icon

Best answer by Transparent 8 August 2020, 15:38

Updated on 11/08/20: New smart charger installations are not being taken. More info here. If you had arranged for a smart charger installation with Kaluza / OVO Smart Home team before the Coronavirus related lockdown, and want an update on your appointment, please email the OVO Smart Home team directly: support@kaluza.com

Hi @Rebecca541 and welcome to the Forum.

Have you tried the main number to Customer Support? - 0330 303 5063 Mon-Fri

The main Help Centre page has links at the bottom which change according to which contact methods are currently available. So during much of the week there’s a live web-chat option too.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Updated on 11/08/20: New smart charger installations are not being taken. More info here. If you had arranged for a smart charger installation with Kaluza / OVO Smart Home team before the Coronavirus related lockdown, and want an update on your appointment, please email the OVO Smart Home team directly: support@kaluza.com

The main Help Centre page has links at the bottom which change according to which contact methods are currently available. So during much of the week there’s a live web-chat option too.

You can also email hello@ovoenergy.com

Thank you