Blog

Newcastle University V2G survey - Trialists needed (only takes 10 minutes)

• 18 February 2021
  • 14 replies
Newcastle University V2G survey - Trialists needed (only takes 10 minutes)
Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi, 

Newcastle University as one of the interested parties in the OVO V2G trail have asked for the following survey to be completed if you wish, it will take around 10 mins. 

If you have OVO or any other V2G please complete the following survey !! Cheers 

https://s2survey.net/ev_charging_technologies_2parts/?fbclid=IwAR3h_B3kQyY7TkWMjKhogo65JC-XxsoqJ4jkH830PELbSqlalzdIYPqyo7g

14 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Done, thanks

Userlevel 7

@Jequinlan @Stephen Bell @sylm_2000 just in case you’d be interested in completing this ^

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Will do @Tim_OVO  - saw your tag on EV’s too, am having a think before I respond!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Done!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Jequinlan @Stephen Bell @sylm_2000 just in case you’d be interested in completing this ^

Completed already earlier today 🙂

Userlevel 3
Badge

Done!  Thank you, Tim - always happy to help.

Cheers,

Stephen & Sheila.

Hi! 

As part of a government funded project on electric vehicles, Newcastle University is running a survey to understand customer attitudes to smart charging and vehicle to grid chargers.

Have a say and help us shape the future of electric vehicle charging infrastructure!

The participation is anonymous even if you choose to enter your email address at the end for the prize draw as the email will be saved separately from your answers.

Feel free to pass the survey link, we'd love to hear from current and future EV drivers and especially from users of smart and V2G chargers.

https://s2survey.net/ev_charging_technologies_2parts/

Many thanks @D10hul for posting the link a couple of months ago on this forum, we’ve received several helpful inputs.

The survey is on until the end of this month so I wanted to post it again if people want to fill it (e.g. new trialists, any changes in the V2G experience,etc). 

Userlevel 7

I’m just going to tag @PeterR1947 who is actually the only person I know who’s on another V2G trial other then OVOs. 

@myriam this will probably help with the quality of data you get. Any chance of seeing the findings at some point?

many thanks @Tim_OVO 

Yes, of course re findings! We expect to publish the results a couple of months after the survey closes.

This is an example of a study we just published on cyber security of EV charging infrastructure. plenty of links in the document included on videos related to the topic.

“Securing the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure”

https://arxiv.org/abs/2105.02905

if possible, can we change the title of this thread to Newcastle University please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sure thing @myriam !

Changing the title of this thread can only be done by someone with Mod Powers, but luckily there’s a solution for that. Let me fire up the @Tim_OVO and @Jess_OVO Signal and light up the sky. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll get that sorted for you shortly, once the boss wakes up. :)

Userlevel 7

Thanks for the tag, @Blastoise186 !

Have updated the topic title for you, @myriam (sorry for wrongly crediting this earlier!) and very much look forward to seeing the full results - don’t forget to pop back to let us know when they are being published.  :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tag, @Blastoise186 !

Have updated the topic title for you, @myriam (sorry for wrongly crediting this earlier!) and very much look forward to seeing the full results - don’t forget to pop back to let us know when they are being published.  :slight_smile:

thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No problem. :blush:

The only other thing that needs to be fixed is a reference in the OP itself. I don’t think D10Haul is around right now and they wouldn’t be able to fix that due to the edit timer. Time for the Bat Signal again.

Could I borrow ya @Jess_OVO ?

Userlevel 7

Done and done! :wink:  Cheers for spotting that one, @Blastoise186...