Solved

Why was I sent a 'payment declined' notification when paying my Direct Debit?

• 19 February 2019
  • 1 reply

I am unable to add funds to ovo account, notification of payment declined even though it is cash I am paying with, unable to access account online and no phone assistance from ovo
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 25 February 2019, 12:49

I am unable to add funds to ovo account, notification of payment declined even though it is cash I am paying with, unable to access account online and no phone assistance from ovo

Tough one, @Ang60

If you've recently switched to OVO, your MyOVO page won't be fully up and running until we've confirmed your opening meter readings, which can take up to 6 weeks from the supply start date.

If the Direct Debit was missed, it might be that the amount wasn't available at the time. Or it could be another reason, email us to get this checked: hello@ovoenergy.com.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Tough one, @Ang60

If you've recently switched to OVO, your MyOVO page won't be fully up and running until we've confirmed your opening meter readings, which can take up to 6 weeks from the supply start date.

If the Direct Debit was missed, it might be that the amount wasn't available at the time. Or it could be another reason, email us to get this checked: hello@ovoenergy.com.