Solved

Why is MyOVO making me lower my Direct Debit? I want to keep it higher!

• 8 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi, I want to decrease my direct debit amount but the site will only let me reduce it drastically - to £30! I want to keep my amount to a higher level with costs only going up...how can I get round this? H
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 14 March 2019, 12:07

Hi, I want to decrease my direct debit amount but the site will only let me reduce it drastically - to £30! I want to keep my amount to a higher level with costs only going up...how can I get round this? H

Never come across this before, @GreenTree

Unless your account has a huge credit balance, you should be able to choose any amount above the recommended figure. We'd welcome a screenshot of what you see on that MyPayments section.

If it really won't let you choose a higher Direct Debit, give us a call so we can make sure it's set to the amount you want: 0330 303 5063
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Never come across this before, @GreenTree

Unless your account has a huge credit balance, you should be able to choose any amount above the recommended figure. We'd welcome a screenshot of what you see on that MyPayments section.

If it really won't let you choose a higher Direct Debit, give us a call so we can make sure it's set to the amount you want: 0330 303 5063