Solved

Why hasn't my Direct Debit date been updated as requested?

• 13 March 2019
  • 1 reply

when i moved house on the 1st february i contacted you to set up an account at my new address having been a customer off Ovo at my previous address for many years. My DD was due to be paid on the 15th March 2019 but I wanted it changed to the 1st of the month ie 1st April 2019 and made a card payment on the 13th March of £90. I emailed you informing you of this but you still sent me an email saying that my DD would be taken on the 15th March so I cancelled the DD and told you to set up a new one commencing the 1st April.
Still waiting for acknowledgement that you have done this. ??
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 20 March 2019, 13:54

Hi @ray51,

It sounds like this initial confirmation email was sent when the Direct Debit was first set up, before it was changed to the 1st April. Have you had another confirmation email from us since?

If not, it might be worth dropping us a message on Facebook so we can check up on this for you: m.me/ovoenergy

Be sure to include your account number, full name and DoB.

Hope this helps
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @ray51,

It sounds like this initial confirmation email was sent when the Direct Debit was first set up, before it was changed to the 1st April. Have you had another confirmation email from us since?

If not, it might be worth dropping us a message on Facebook so we can check up on this for you: m.me/ovoenergy

Be sure to include your account number, full name and DoB.

Hope this helps