Solved

Why has no payment taken from my account for February?

• 28 February 2019
  • 1 reply

No payment has been taken from my account in February. Tried contacting OVO, but with no luck. Emailed but got a stock answer that payments are taken at 12th of the month, when none had happened. I really would like to know how much energy we are using as this has been a cold month and we have bought an EV so our costs will go up but I still don't know by how much.
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 7 March 2019, 13:05

Hi @bluearsefly67

That's really strange that a payment hasn't been taken in February. Do you mean your Direct Debit wasn't taken from your ban account, or your bill wasn't taken off your OVO account?

Unfortunately we were really busy last month after taking on Economy Energy's customers. Our wait times are back down to around a few minutes now, so if you give the team a call you should be able to speak to someone fairly swiftly. Alternatively drop us a message on Facebook with your account number, full name and DoB.

Thanks,
Nancy
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @bluearsefly67

That's really strange that a payment hasn't been taken in February. Do you mean your Direct Debit wasn't taken from your ban account, or your bill wasn't taken off your OVO account?

Unfortunately we were really busy last month after taking on Economy Energy's customers. Our wait times are back down to around a few minutes now, so if you give the team a call you should be able to speak to someone fairly swiftly. Alternatively drop us a message on Facebook with your account number, full name and DoB.

Thanks,
Nancy