Solved

Why has a new Direct Debit been set up?

• 17 December 2018
  • 4 replies

bank notification of creation of new direct debit by GC re Ovo Energy. Can anyone confirm or otherwise the validity of this action.
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 19 December 2018, 13:11

It sounds like you've been migrated to our new online experience, @101005902. We would've transferred your Direct Debit over, which is why you've received that notification.
View original

4 replies

Thank you for addressing this issue, much appreciated, this reply solved my problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Totally agree @curtis. The good thing is, this is a genuine DD request from us, I'll feed back to the team re the lack of communication about this and the worry it caused. Always looking to improve, so thanks for sharing this feedback with us.

Darran
I realise that a new direct debit had been set up by GC re OVO ENERGY, but would it not have been prudent to advise your customers about that change when there are so many scams going about. I was in the process of cancelling that direct debit request as not known this was going to happen which would cause problems for your company as well as myself, please be advised in this world of several scams going about people are going to hopefully be more aware of things being sent to banks and various phishing problems.
Userlevel 6
Badge
It sounds like you've been migrated to our new online experience, @101005902. We would've transferred your Direct Debit over, which is why you've received that notification.