Solved

Why did OVO take a Direct Debit from my old bank account when I changed it earlier in the month?

• 7 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi all, i changed my direct debit details early last month after my payment had gone out, i changed bank details and OVO have taken the direct debit from my old account, i have tried to change it back to my new account yesterday without success i cant get through to OVO
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 10 December 2018, 16:25

I changed my direct debit details early last month after my payment had gone out, i changed bank details and OVO have taken the direct debit from my old account

That's a bit odd, @hopeskye

If you did change your bank details, we shouldn't be attempting to take money out of the old account. Check the bank details loaded on MyOVO

This tells me that there was an error changing the bank details online. My advice, call any week day between 8am-6pm to make sure the bank details are correct and an error can be identified: 0330 303 5063.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I changed my direct debit details early last month after my payment had gone out, i changed bank details and OVO have taken the direct debit from my old account

That's a bit odd, @hopeskye

If you did change your bank details, we shouldn't be attempting to take money out of the old account. Check the bank details loaded on MyOVO

This tells me that there was an error changing the bank details online. My advice, call any week day between 8am-6pm to make sure the bank details are correct and an error can be identified: 0330 303 5063.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings