Solved

When do I get my credit refunded now that I'm no longer with OVO?

• 25 April 2019
  • 3 replies

I haven't been with ovo since late march early April and my credit is still not been refunded and I'm already a customer to a different supplier and have been for a whole month now. How much longer must I wait for my money to be given back to me
icon

Best answer by Ed_OVO 6 May 2019, 12:51

Hi @jessica nutt ,

When you switch suppliers, it can take up to 6 weeks before everything is validated, and your final bill is generated.

Once you've received your final bill from us, we'll automatically refund any remaining credit in your account to the bank account the Direct Debit's have been coming from.

Here's a bit more info on the topic of switching.

Thanks,
Ed
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @Nathane89 - I've moved your post over here. See above for more info about final refunds.
HI I am due to change suppliers on the 22nd of July and usually if I claim a refund they leave one months worth in the account. Would I get that months worth back after the 22nd as I would of changed or do they keep that as I never use the amount we pay for?
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi @jessica nutt ,

When you switch suppliers, it can take up to 6 weeks before everything is validated, and your final bill is generated.

Once you've received your final bill from us, we'll automatically refund any remaining credit in your account to the bank account the Direct Debit's have been coming from.

Here's a bit more info on the topic of switching.

Thanks,
Ed