Solved

Need to change date of direct debit - anyone advise?

• 17 February 2018
  • 11 replies

How do I change the date of my direct debit, I am a new customer and my DD falls on a date that’s not good for me.
icon

Best answer by Bumblebee 17 February 2018, 11:53

Easy one! 😃

Call OVO on 0330 303 5063 and you'll be thru to a nice human being in Bristol! Alternatively, drop the team a message on Facebook or Twitter.

They will give you a choice of dates to better suit your needs and your all sorted! 😇

They did this for me recently and it was that simple.

Have a lovely weekend,

Tris :)

**Updated 23/07/2019**
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Easy one! 😃

Call OVO on 0330 303 5063 and you'll be thru to a nice human being in Bristol! Alternatively, drop the team a message on Facebook or Twitter.

They will give you a choice of dates to better suit your needs and your all sorted! 😇

They did this for me recently and it was that simple.

Have a lovely weekend,

Tris :)

**Updated 23/07/2019**
Thank you I have rung them waiting for them to ring me back 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Excellent Mattoke :)

Hope this gets sorted very quickly.

😃 Tris
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
We also have a good topic on this here: https://forum.ovoenergy.com/billing-payments-35/how-do-i-change-my-direct-debit-date-617.

Lucy
Userlevel 2
Having seen the thread about changing DD dates, I've emailed Ovo to request this. As it's not possible to do this via the website or the app, I hopefully won't lose my online-only discount for doing so ...
I'm trying to edit the day my Ddebit will come out. I get online discount so can't call the call centre which is what the website tells me I will have to do. The app doesn't seem to work at all, for anything, possible because OVO haven't yet taken over supply. Any suggestions? Really don't want to have that much money coming out of my account so long after payday.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
I've moved your topic over here @whythedevilnot as @Bumblebee has answered this one for you!
Can the direct debit payment date be changed? Can not see option online.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
HEy @Gliderwidow I've moved your question here as we already have a topic on the forum that will give you the info you need.

Make sure you use the search function at the top, our new live search will auto populate existing content or questions that have been asked on the forum based on your keywords!

Thanks

Darran
Can I change my payment date?
Thankyou
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hey @Hayley w - I've moved your comment onto this topic. More information on how to do this above!