Solved

I set up a Direct Debit with my bank to OVO but it's not been taken - why?

• 27 November 2017
  • 1 reply

I’ve recently set up a Direct Debit through my bank to pay OVO every month staring on the 23rd November. I just checked today (27th Nov) and nothing has left my bank account even though everything seems to be in place. Any ideas?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 7 December 2017, 17:06

I’ve recently set up a Direct Debit through my bank to pay OVO every month staring on the 23rd November. I just checked today (27th Nov) and nothing has left my bank account even though everything seems to be in place. Any ideas?

Hey @ToxicWleper,

Just so you know I've tagged your post with a couple of things so other people can find an answer to this question.

Your Direct Debit will need to be set up from our end, which you can do by calling us, or asking for a Direct Debit mandate form. Once you've given us the info, we send it to your bank to complete the process. You wouldn't be able to set up a Direct Debit from the bank, this would be a 'standing order'.

Hope this helps!
Nancy
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hey @ToxicWleper,

Just so you know I've tagged your post with a couple of things so other people can find an answer to this question.

Your Direct Debit will need to be set up from our end, which you can do by calling us, or asking for a Direct Debit mandate form. Once you've given us the info, we send it to your bank to complete the process. You wouldn't be able to set up a Direct Debit from the bank, this would be a 'standing order'.

Hope this helps!
Nancy