Solved

Having trouble increasing my direct debit online?

• 23 November 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

I wish to increase my direct debit as advised by ovo but when I try computer says can't do this at this time.If I telephone ovo will I lose my ssr.Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 25 November 2019, 12:40

@Derek Higgs Don’t worry, if for some reason it’s not working online, then of course you can call us and you won’t lose your SSR.  

Get in touch as soon as you can, and one of our team will absolutely help you out.  :) 

View original

7 replies

Just put a bad review on trustpilot if you are not happy i did i even sent a email to the chairman got his address by googling ceo email addresses got phone call back a week later from ovo all problems sorted i hope find out on my next bill even told me to phone ovo it will not effect my ssr as he as left a note on my account.

You can contact ovo on facebook if not happy with there reply just tell them you are putting a bad review in on trustpilot they will soon sort your problem out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Derek Higgs Don’t worry, if for some reason it’s not working online, then of course you can call us and you won’t lose your SSR.  

Get in touch as soon as you can, and one of our team will absolutely help you out.  :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Ivor Appleyard not a particularly helpful response to Derek there.  It’s a fairly simple thing to resolve and you’d actually be making it harder work for everyone involved to resolve this if he had gone down that route. 

Appreciate you had some issues which you felt you needed to take alternative action over, but don’t tar every situation with the same negative brush.  It’s just not helpful.   

If you still have issues that are unresolved, please let us know so we can help, we don’t deliberately set out to make things difficult. 

When some one gives a negative comment then you reply to your customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Not at all @Ivor Appleyard I happened to be on the forum creating my weekly blog and noticed your comments.  Felt I needed to step in and provide some balance to the negativity you seem intent on spreading. 

Yes you had a bad experience, doesn’t mean everyone else will so we’d appreciate it if you could keep your comments in line with the forum house rules, i.e being helpful and supportive.  

okay.