Speaking of adverts!

Userlevel 5
Very funny with a very serious message!

Good for you OVO! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIp5yoAZK2w

10 replies

Userlevel 4
LOL.., I've not seen that one before! It should be on telly, it might attract new customers.
Userlevel 7
@Slinky It was on earlier in the year and we did see a good increase in new customers thanks to it!!

Not sure if we will be running it again, but the ad has won some awards too, so we were pretty pleased with it 🙂
Userlevel 4
@Darran_OVO

Maybe I should stop time-slipping adverts, I haven't watched a single one for 5 years 🙂
Userlevel 7
Lol, I know what you mean, I hardly watch "normal" TV anymore so don't see a lot either!!
Userlevel 4
Ha ha.., maybe one day someone will invent a useful remote with a proper keyboard, there's nothing worse than trying to find your favourite show using an onscreen keyboard. I'm short sighted and my TV is too small to see what I'm typing!!

Userlevel 4
Oops! I think I broke the forum!!

I was trying to link to a funny animation but now I can't so the joke is lost.

I can't edit or delete the above comment, it's just not working for me.
Userlevel 7
Haha @Slinky please don't break anything on Christmas Eve!!

I'm guessing whatever you tried to inject isn't supported!! I can remove it.....!!
Userlevel 4
@Darran_OVO

Thanks chap, injecting does sound a little serious but I promise it wasn't anything bad.

Thanks muchly for removing it, can you also remove the 'Sorry Your Leaving US' from my account please? I'm not leaving, it's just another ET (erroneous transfer) but I dislike seeing it because someone might think I really do want to leave. As if I would do that...🤔
Userlevel 7
Hey @Slinky no worries and re the sorry you are leaving us error that's being dealt with if it hasn't already.

Hope you had a good Christmas.
Userlevel 4
@Darran_OVO

Not been done yet, I just checked but thanks for letting me know 😉