Looking for a Customer Experience contact for my research

• 27 September 2017
  • 1 reply

I work with Yarra Valley Water in Melbourne, Australia. We are a water utility serving more than 1.8 million people and we have approximately 600 employees.

I am currently working on a program to transform the way we interact with our customers. Yarra Valley Water is committed to putting the customer at the heart of everything we do and to transform our customer experience. I’ve been asked to look at the processes, mindset, systems of work and eventually technology applications that can support us in that transformation across our entire organisation.

In order to keep the focus as broad as possible, I’m really keen to speak with other companies that have transformed the way they deliver excellence in customer experience. I would like to speak with you about how you approached the transformation, what helped (what didn’t) and how you engaged with your people and your customers to deliver an exceptional experience. I noticed that you were the only utility to appear in the Customer Experience Excellence Centre UK Top 100. Let me say how impressive that is and why I’ve made contact – I’d like to speak with the best!

I am planning a research trip in October or November to the UK and US and I’d be so keen to hear your story

I look forward to your reply

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey! We're a pretty friendly bunch here at OVO so feel free to pop into one of our offices for a chat when you're in the UK!