Interested a career or a student internship somewhere with OVO Group?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

We've built a great careers page, with a heap of info for anyone wanting to spend time with OVO.

This includes:

• Volunteering opportunities
  • Mentoring activities and events
It also tells you a bit about OVO, our values, history, current offices, and the perks of being part of the team.

Have a good look if you're interested!

10 replies

Hello,

I'm looking to change my career, and am looking to become a smart meter installer. I've heard that Ovo offer a trainee programme, and are recruiting in The North West. I've looked online, but I'm struggling to find any information. Does anyone know anything about this please? 

Userlevel 6
Badge

You’ll find our vacancies in the link in the post, @Helmburger, hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I would like to be a Community Moderator. As much as I enjoy being a Ninja, I want to be part of the team officially :hugging:

Userlevel 6
Badge

I’d like that too, @ITGeek123, who knows what’s in the pipeline! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Amy_OVO I must know more :O

Userlevel 6
Badge

As soon as we do, you will @ITGeek123!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you @Amy_OVO :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hah! That’s really funny. :laughing:

Hey, @Tim_OVO tell him he first has to serve 12months in Customer Support whilst he learns Tact & Diplomacy!  :scream:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey, @Tim_OVO tell him he first has to serve 12months in Customer Support whilst he learns Tact & Diplomacy!  :scream:

:joy:

@ITGeek123 has buckets of tact. Whenever I’m referring to him, I always say ‘ITGeek, you know him, the one with all the tact’. 

I must know more :O

Ditto - what are you missing? I’ll do my best to facilitate, specifically with increased permissions. This is something we do on a case by base basis, and with your return (did you start the switch back to us yeh?) you’re on our watch list!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey, @Tim_OVO tell him he first has to serve 12months in Customer Support whilst he learns Tact & Diplomacy!  :scream:

:joy:

@ITGeek123 has buckets of tact. Whenever I’m referring to him, I always say ‘ITGeek, you know him, the one with all the tact’. 

I must know more :O

Ditto - what are you missing? I’ll do my best to facilitate, specifically with increased permissions. This is something we do on a case by base basis, and with your return (did you start the switch back to us yeh?) you’re on our watch list!  

I haven’t done the switch yet. I really want the smart charger to replace my dumb Pod point charger :sob: Damn I didn’t realise I have left such a mark within the OVO office :joy: Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing? I mean I would like to be employed by OVO @Tim_OVO :kissing_heart:  Would love to be able to do more on this forum. Even if that means being involved in meetings with you all etc. Or if you use Slack. For me to maybe be involved in that?