If you could have any super power, what would you choose and why?

• 5 September 2018
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Seeing as the weather is a bit gloomy today I thought I'll help make the day a little bit better! :-D

So as the title says "if you could have any super power, what would you choose and why?"

What would my super power be? Well seeing as I have my lazy moments, I would choose telekinesis so I could bring the TV remote to me without having to get up from the sofa after realising it is on the other side of the room.

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@ITGeek123 Well seeing as I'm lazy like you I'd choose to have 'SMART PANTS', I never can remember when I put them on and if they were truly 'smart' they could climb in the washing machine without me having to do it myself.😝
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@ITGeek123 Well seeing as I'm lazy like you I'd choose to have 'SMART PANTS', I never can remember when I put them on and if they were truly 'smart' they could climb in the washing machine without me having to do it myself.😝

🤣 nice idea @Slinky but how about self-cleaning pants - saves on the water and energy costs of a washing machine..... no maybe not, kinda gross!

Pausing time - when I'm having a tired/lazy moment, I can stay exactly where I am without any consequences.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Tim_OVO I don't know, it's one for Dragons Den I'm sure 😉 Interestingly I noticed that the pants I'm wearing currently are labelled 'Stay Fresh'..., I'm not quite sure how they do that exactly but super powers or not I feel super!
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@ITGeek123 @Slinky @Tim_OVO I was asked this about a month ago and I'd have to say to be able to click my fingers and be automatically transported to anywhere in the world.

I love to travel and I do like to fly on planes but this would help to reduce the carbon footprint AND get me to all these lovely places in a heartbeat. Win win right? 🌏✈
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Lucy_OVO I think for now you'll have to stick to using Google Earth, it's the next best thing and you can visit anywhere in the world with a single click 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
So true! @Slinky
invisibility.... then I could be in on conversations and nobody would know ! ... lol! I’d also love to be able to prank people! Oh yes! Lol
“To be Supergirl, because she helps people when they are in danger.” “To have a magical healing power, so that I could heal those who are sick. They could even transfer their disease to me, and they would eventually get well.” “To fly around the world to see if something bad is happening and fix it...
“To be Supergirl, because she helps people when they are in danger.” “To have a magical healing power, so that I could heal those who are sick. They could even transfer their disease to me, and they would eventually get well.” “To fly around the world to see if something bad is happening and fix it...

This is a great quote which I live by apart from what flash says.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
This is great @sarajames !! Love your ideas on this one, especially the healing powers. Imagine the good that would do in the world!!

Combine that with @ITGeek123 super power and you could bring people to you to save you having to find them! Lol!! 🙂

Darran

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings