Solved

When do applications for the Warm Home Discount open?

• 20 May 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

Having just registered my interest in the Warm Home Discount 2019-20 the registration process finishes with this message:

"Thanks – we’ll be in touch as soon as you can apply for the 2019/20 Warm Home Discount."

I'm wondering if anybody can tell me when OVO will be in touch for me to apply for 2019-20 discount? Also once one has filled in the online form and registered interest in the Warm Home should you receive a confirmation e-mail?

Thanks your help,

Clare

icon

Best answer by Ed_OVO 21 May 2019, 11:14

Updated on 27/09/20: the info below is from our latest WHD topic here

Warm Home Discount (WHD) and how to get the info you need

The Warm Home Discount comes round every year. Time frames, processes and updates change which each new year, so the best placed to get the latest info and links to all the support pages you need, every year, is our Warm Home Discount guide - here

To register your interest in the 2020-2021 scheme (if you’re part of the Broader group who have to apply - see the guide linked above for more info) and get an email when the application window opens, click on this link here

Hi @Clarebells,

Firstly, you don't receive an email to confirm pre-registration, however you'll receive an email as soon as the application window is open for the Warm Home Discount.

As for when the application window opens, we don't know ourselves until the day. It's always around September - October time, but we can't pinpoint a specific day until it's open.

Please note that all suppliers open their applications at different dates, so if your friends with other suppliers are getting theirs, don't worry, that doesn't mean you've missed out.

There's further info on the process here.

Thanks,
Ed

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Updated on 27/09/20: the info below is from our latest WHD topic here

Warm Home Discount (WHD) and how to get the info you need

The Warm Home Discount comes round every year. Time frames, processes and updates change which each new year, so the best placed to get the latest info and links to all the support pages you need, every year, is our Warm Home Discount guide - here

To register your interest in the 2020-2021 scheme (if you’re part of the Broader group who have to apply - see the guide linked above for more info) and get an email when the application window opens, click on this link here

Hi @Clarebells,

Firstly, you don't receive an email to confirm pre-registration, however you'll receive an email as soon as the application window is open for the Warm Home Discount.

As for when the application window opens, we don't know ourselves until the day. It's always around September - October time, but we can't pinpoint a specific day until it's open.

Please note that all suppliers open their applications at different dates, so if your friends with other suppliers are getting theirs, don't worry, that doesn't mean you've missed out.

There's further info on the process here.

Thanks,
Ed

Hi Ed, Thanks for response and information.
Kind Regards Clare.

HI,

Any update on the Warm Home Discount 2020-2021, still no news when we can apply?

Regards

Userlevel 7

The latest I’ve head is this Wednesday, @mbc127 

I’m sorry that I can’t give a concreate date, but I know the team are working very hard to make sure the application process goes perfectly when it’s open. 

See the latest guides and forms to register your interest here

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi there @Clarebells ,

I’ve just had the email from OVO in the last few days confirming that the applications are now open for this year. The details in the email took me to https://www.ovoenergy.com/guides/energy-guides/warm-home-discount-scheme.html and you should be able to go from there.

I hope that helps.