Solved

Why can't I apply for a refund or change my Direct Debit?

• 5 July 2018
  • 3 replies

Says last readings 1st July
Last Statement 13th November

What's going on?

icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 6 July 2018, 14:40

Hi @Dawko,

We’re currently resolving an issue for a number of customers who had incorrect unit rates assigned to their accounts when they renewed their contracts last year.

On Friday (29/6/18) we reversed the incorrect bills, applied the correct rates to the accounts affacted, and started rebilling everyone. This process should be complete by now, so if you've not had an up to date bill yet, please get in touch with the team via Facebook or Twitter so they can look into this for you. Until the bill is created, it may look like you have more credit on your account than previously.

Everyone should have received an email explaining the situation if their account had been affected, so I'm really sorry if you didn't get one. Once you're billed, you'll be able to request a refund of any additional credit.

Hope this helps,
Nancy
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi @Dawko,

We’re currently resolving an issue for a number of customers who had incorrect unit rates assigned to their accounts when they renewed their contracts last year.

On Friday (29/6/18) we reversed the incorrect bills, applied the correct rates to the accounts affacted, and started rebilling everyone. This process should be complete by now, so if you've not had an up to date bill yet, please get in touch with the team via Facebook or Twitter so they can look into this for you. Until the bill is created, it may look like you have more credit on your account than previously.

Everyone should have received an email explaining the situation if their account had been affected, so I'm really sorry if you didn't get one. Once you're billed, you'll be able to request a refund of any additional credit.

Hope this helps,
Nancy
Monthly meter reads submitted for past 2 months, no statement issued since Feb 2017 and balance £1,700 in credit - when will I get a statement issued?
Userlevel 6
Monthly meter reads submitted for past 2 months, no statement issued since Feb 2017 and balance £1,700 in credit - when will I get a statement issued?

Hey @chorkins,

Sounds like you might have been affected by the same issue as above so I've moved your post over here. Let me know if you have any other Qs.

Nancy